If you are longing to enjoy miles and miles of beach trails, mouth-watering food and lakefront hotel views and casinos, then there’s no other place you should be. The South Shore of Lake Michigan homes tons of outdoor recreation, trails, wineries, scrumptious dishes and equally awesome unique attractions all around in Northwest Indiana!
As Visit South Shore upgrades their visitor center, they wanted to have a more manageable and destination integrated digital signage solution. With the new design and content, the goal was to complement their newly restructured area but to also provide better visitor assistance. There are several major criteria that is needed with this new implementation:
- How to utilize existing digital signage and video wall hardware?
- How to provide new integration to CRM and Social UGC systems?
- Options for managing advertising and driving member value?
- Easy to scale technology for adding interactive and mobile solutions?
Integration of OmniPlatform that allowed South Shore to utilize each of its screens while reducing the amount of legacy media players.With 2 sets of Videowalls and 6 digital screens Omni provided a fully integrated solution to their existing CRM systems while connecting tools for social and others. Each screen is designed and customized based on Visit South Shore’s branding and provides cloud-based control and management. OmniExperience focused on solving the key goals by implementing the following:
- Conversion to cloud-based solution for 6 Fully customized HD Videowalls
- Custom brand design for each screen through OmniPlatform
- Simpleview Data Integration with for automatic updates
- Live Weather Overview and Reporting
- UGC Integration with their Social Media channels
- Current and Future Event listings
- Integration with Omni Feeds for easier and live CCTV tracking
- 24/7 remote support and on-site assistance per request