2018’s Best Commercial Integrator by InfoComm, LG has significantly changed the industry standard in simplifying the integration process across all digital devices.
With the integration of the Omnichannel on mobile, display & touch and upon launching of WebOs, the core connection between the Omni Platform and Samsung WebOs became pinnacle to our partnership.
Providing customers new ways for them to create, share, and manage their brand, marketing content, and device engagement.
Omniexperience has the pleasure to work with QSR and restaurants around the world. In-N-Out was core to the engagement through WebOS in providing ways to engage employees and customers, at key locations. INO, although not focused on typical technology trends and shifts, is continuing to innovate while keeping true to its brand and vision for over 71 years.
- Provide Tier 1 display vendor to utilized for both, employee and customer experiences
- Allow integration of WebOS to provide easy deployment of menu boards and training materials to the store level
- Utilize a platform that allows marketing to easily update pricing, promotions and selections on a territory basis
- Showcase new ways to innovate without disruption of brand
Omniexperience partnered with LG to meet In-N-Out’s operational demands. The implementation involved integration of OmniPlatform with LG webOS on all digital displays. With the goal of creating a turnkey solution for both menu boards, and training solutions without the big budget, as well as the big data driving marketing effort.
- Omni Platform and App – Integration with WebOs, allowing easy deployment and management of marketing & training content
- Applications – providing locally integrated tools to LG displays allowing easy store and management access, as well as admin control features
- Dashboards – providing real time data to the stores for easier employee and management connection and engagement
- Training Access – provide direct to display access of training material and easy updates to allow in store training and tools for managers
- Menu boards – provide new ways to manage digital menu boards, pricing, engaging marketing content by territory in real time
- Reduction of costs in usual additional required hardware and ease of 24×7 display support, monitoring and management