If you are looking for great, spectacular, clear waves and endless outdoor experience for you and your family, a visit to the great Hawaiian Island is what you need! From Oahu to the highest peak of Haleakala in Maui – all to the rest of the islands, Hawaii’s tourism will definitely capture your heart as offers the tropical vacation you have longed for. The economy has drastically improved since 2017’s 9.4million visitors earned them about $16 billion alone, from the tourism sector.
Go Hawaii is looking for ways to educate and entertain their visitors while helping them manage their visitor data and backend systems, faster and more efficiently. Some of the other key goals include the ability to (1) To share Hawaii’s rich history and culture,(2) Handle visitor flow and develop their own visitor management system through digitalization, and (3) Impart their sustainability program within the means of their priority guidelines. Within these needs, Go Hawaii believed that they need to find a solution that would help resolve the said goals and provide the following features:
- Find an integrated solution that would work across multitouch devices
- Provide interactive solution for real-time listings, events with easy to use mapping tools
- Gather better visitor data and analytics
- Drive additional revenue through ads and on-site reservations
- Increase brand awareness through social integrations
- Create a mobile trail that would feature points of interests all around the Island
- Easy integration with current CMS and CRM system
OMNIEXPERIENCE was privileged to work with Hawaii Islands on this full on digitization project, working primarily with the visitor centers and other high traffic areas. While ensuring the functionalities are working on each of the deployed kiosk’s full extent, we have simultaneously launched their mobile app as well. The launch of this Omnichannel solution allows integration of all functionalities between the Kiosks and mobile app through our OmniPlatform.
- Interactive mapping and listings.
- Implementation of digital Guestbook and Survey with real-time analytics for kiosks.
- Increased revenue generation through on-site bookings, deals and reservations.
- Incorporated UGC from Hawaii’s Social Networks through unlimited Hashtags.
- Created a fully Interactive Trail featuring Warrior Markers on PWA, iOS and Android.
- Integration with Hawaii’s CRM – Simpleview and Miles.
- Translation services for international visitors.