Delaware, known as the “First State”, extends premium vacation tourist spots to both domestic and international visitors. From world-class crystal-clear beaches, to non-stop tax-free shopping spree, say it and they got it. After the record-breaking 9 million visitors in 2016 and about $504 million generated revenue, Delaware is definitely ramping up by adding technology as a part of their marketing strategies.
Apart from Delaware’s rich history, a few of their unique travel attractions are their crafted breweries, and distilleries. At the moment they have about more than 30 cideries and wineries around the area. Delaware wanted to find a solution that would:
- Digitize passport program for first-time and frequent visitors.
- Allow gamification, rewards, and opportunity to engage with destination
- Provide ways for thirsty travelers to learn about their members
- Easy Integration with current Simpleview CRM
- Provide options for connecting to destination content and events
Omniexperience came up with a robust mobile applications that integrated Ale Trails and Rewards systems to engage and connect the visitors at each location. With the Omni mobile solution, we built a unique design, integration of push and pull data from CRM allowing them to easily manage and collect key data and requests from visitors.
A quick preview of our solution:
- Ale Trail Module for easily adding new distillery members and increasing options for food and beverage tourism
- Rewards tracking – allowing visitors to earn point and rewards
- Interactive mapping, Uber rides and options for itinerary building, and more
- Integrated listings and events to promote overall tourism
- Custom brand and visual showing locations after filling up your virtual beer mug!
- Omni Platform for easy updates, analytics and management