Established in 2012, Cloudbeds have now served thousands of hotels in 148 countries with more than 700,000 beds in their system. This multi-awarded cloud-based hospitality management suite offers one log-in to sync all the tools inclusive of your property’s PMS, channel managers, reporting tools, payment system and more.
HotelNext, Guadalajara, Mexico’s very first fully automated 4-star boutique hotel had to find a hospitality property management system that would work directly with their goals and vision. The goal was to find a way to easily integrate and manage connections in one platform. Some of the highlighted features for the guest and the staff are to be:
- Automated Mobile Check IN Check Out
- Mobile Key room accesses
- Automated information through touchscreen devices and mobile phone
- Backend integration with 3rd party Accounting tools
- Network integration inclusive of beacon, internet, and Bluetooth devices
- Consolidated solution to handle different OTAs and other Channel Managing tools
OMNIEXPERIENCE a digital experience provider for travel and hospitality industry partnered with Cloudbeds, to integrate these different touch points through the
connection of the OmniPlatform. Omniexperience allowed maximization of Cloudbed’s full potential in providing guest-facing and backend tool integrations that provide a frictionless engagement feature for Hotel Next’s guests. Here are the following implementations:
- Mobile and Kiosk based Check in and Check out
- Mobile Key and Lock solutions through mobile app, and kiosk
- Kiosk integrated hotel key creation
- Connectivity to all networks and BLE devices around the hotel premises
- Integration with accounting tools like QuickBooks, NetSuite, etc.
- POS processing made easy with integrations to Stripe, PayPal, etc.